Colors affect people in different ways. By using the right colors, you can strengthen the elements of Feng Shui. These wonderful colors are divided into cool which is Yin and warm which is Yang. There must a balance at all times because everything possesses these two components.
Aside from Yin colors being cool, it also represents healing and relaxation. To give you an idea, here are the colors.
• Blue has yin energy because it reflects love. It also creates a feeling of peace and trust. Since it is the color of both the sea and sky, Feng Shui experts associate it with adventure and exploration. Among the different shades of blue, navy blue is the color that best describes intellect and wisdom.
• Black symbolizes money and income. It is great for those who are focusing on their careers especially when this color is combined with metal. In Feng Shui, it is the color of emotional protection and power.
• Next is purple that lies at the end of the spectrum. In Feng Shui, it is associated with spiritual awareness as it is excellent for physical and mental healing.
• White represents confidence, poise and purity. Feng Shui experts use this color in combination with gold and silver as it generates a calm atmosphere.
• You also have green which is represents balancing, normalizing, nurturing and refreshing. It is the color of balance, harmony, healing and health in the emotional, physical and spiritual aspect of things.
Yang colors tend to be fire and wood elements. It is these colors that provide you with positive energy or enthusiasm and here are the colors.
• Yellow represents cheerfulness and friendliness. However, too much exposure to this color can be bad because it often leads to anxiety.
• Orange helps you strengthen your concentration especially in times when your creativity runs dry.
• Tan or being represents the colors of the earth. It portrays neatness and helps conceal emotion.
• Lavender is the color of sexual indecision. Feng Shui experts believe this color suggests an ability to be manipulated.
• Maroon is one of the shades of red. In Feng Shui, this represents indecisiveness.
There are other colors aside from those mentioned that represent Yin and Yang in Feng Shui. If you want to know more about it, do some research as this is written in books and also posted online.
As mentioned, these colors should be used in different combinations with other Feng Shui elements in order to balance the Chi. These elements are namely earth, water, fire, wind and metal.
Each of the colors above represents one of these elements and by making sure there is balance, you will be able to bring prosperity wherever you need it like in your home or for your business.
For instance, if you want balance in the bathroom, you shouldn’t add the color black as there is enough water already there. Doing so will cause an imbalance and surely you wouldn’t want that to happen.
The wonderful colors of Feng Shui can be used to your advantage depending on the energy you need. For you to achieve prosperity, you have to bring them into your home or office not only in the colors of the wall but also the furniture and décor as well.